Thank you for your interest in filming at Burbank Bob Hope Airport.
There are many advantages to making Burbank Bob Hope Airport your airport of choice for filming. These advantages include:
- Close proximity to and strong working relationships with major studios
- Streamlined filming application process and reasonable costs
- Open to filming for movies, television shows, commercials, and photography stills
- Accessible, friendly staff with experience adapting to filmmakers’ visions
- 24-hour availability
- Spacious hangars with newly refurbished floors and with office spaces
- Filming opportunities at in-terminal gates, baggage claims, ticket counters, gate holding room areas, ramp space, Sky Room overlooking the airfield
- Acres of multi-use land immediately adjacent to airport property
- Base camp space
Recent Airport shoots have included The Bling Ring, Arrested Development, NCIS, Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, and commercials for Vitamin Water, AT&T, and Hot Wheels.
David Freedman & Madeleine Zavala
Your Friendly Filming Staff
“We just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Burbank Airport for working with us for the Vitamin Water commercial….We hope to work with you again in the future and now that I’m a Burbank resident, BUR is my home airport and there’s no place like home. Thank you for making us feel welcome.”
“Last night at Burbank was the smoothest and possibly best day of our entire shoot. The police escort staff was incredibly helpful and courteous. The cast and crew kept saying how much production value there was by shooting there.”