The Bob Hope Airport utilizes PB System™, a fully automated web-based vendor and bid management system. The system simplifies engaging in business activity with the Airport Authority by providing a searchable online database of current bid opportunities in an easy to use, secure and reliable environment.
Vendors will find that the key features and benefits of PB System™ include the ability to:
- View solicitations including documents, addenda, drawings, bid results, and contract awards online.
- Register as a vendor and manage your profile online. (available to subcontractors, suppliers, plan rooms, etc.)
- Receive automatic e-mail notification of bid opportunities based on category code selections made during registration.
- Download documents at no charge (requires registration) resulting in inclusion on the “Prospective Bidders” list for the project.
- As a Prospective Bidder, submit questions in the bid management system and receive automatic e-mail notification when responses or addenda are issued.
- Submit bids electronically (hardcopy of bids or proposals may also be required).
Only vendors that are registered will be eligible to do business with the Airport Authority. Simply click here to begin the registration process. Once you have successfully completed the registration process, you may immediately select the Bid Opportunities tab to view active, closed, and awarded bids.
The e-mail notification feature of the PB System™ system is driven by the Buyer’s selection of need-specific category codes. Therefore, during the registration process you will be asked to select category codes and are encouraged to choose all codes (20 maximum) that fully reflect your services and/or merchandise for sale.
It is also advisable that you include in your vendor profile the e-mail address for an alternate contact who will receive the Airport Authority’s e-mail notifications. Following registration completion, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. You may wish to save or print this e-mail since it contains your username and password. If you do not receive this confirmation, it may have been delivered to your junk e-mail file due to firewall settings.
Forgot Username and/or Password?
After registering, if you misplace your username or password, click on “Forgot Password” at the PB System™ log in page and enter your e-mail address. Your username and password will be e-mailed to you.
How to Obtain Bids
When you receive an e-mail notification about a business opportunity, you will need to take the following steps in order to review the solicitation details and any documents associated with a bid, request for proposal (RFP), or request for quote (RFQ):
- Clicking on the project title link in the e-mail notification will take you to the Bid Information page.
- Review summary information to determine your interest in the project.
- If interested in project, further action will require that you log in to download or submit bid.
Any other time you wish to review information on the Airport Authority’s bid management system, you may visit the Bob Hope Airport’s website and access “RFP & RFQ” under the “Filming/Business Opportunities” tab at the top of the home page.
Be sure to review or download all documents associated with a specific solicitation including Terms and Conditions, General Provisions, or sample Agreements. It is the vendor’s responsibility to obtain the most complete and current version of the bid documents issued as a result of any addenda.
Bids are due on/or before the due date shown in BidsOnline™. The bid management system will not accept late bids. Bidder may begin bid submission at any time, save information, modify or withdraw bid up to the bid submission deadline. Bid information entered is viewable only by the bidder.
Upon receipt of first award with the Airport Authority, vendor will be required to provide a completed IRS Form W-9 before a Purchase Order can be issued.