TBI Airport Management
TBI Airport Management is the private operator of Bob Hope Airport.
TBI employment requires authorization to work in the U.S. as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, and ability to pass an employer background check and 10-year TSA background check.
Resumes will only be accepted and reviewed for the position(s) listed below:
Position: Operations Specialist (Landside)
Major Responsibilities and Functions:
- Perform daily Landside Operations inspections.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating parking operator contract compliance and performance. Perform supervision of landside activities.
- Activities include construction-focused oversight and monitoring and maintaining airport facility access.
- Perform ground transportation operations oversight, including inspecting/approving ground transportation vehicles, contract compliance, and Authority Rules compliance.
- Provide operations oversight for landside construction projects, primarily to ensure the smooth flow of landside operations and compliance with FAR Part 139, FAR Part 77, TSR 1542, OSHA, and EPA regulations.
- Represent management when responding to emergencies per Airport Emergency Plan.
- Respond to and complete reports on first aid, property/public damage, hazmat, Notices of Violation (NOV), safety and security incidents.
- Issues and monitors status of Airport Maintenance work orders related to landside facilities.
- Monitor Ground Transportation operations for contract compliance and safety. Represent the Landside Operations Dept. at meetings.
- Assist customers over the phone, in person and through technology, such as email.
- Develop and prepare operational procedures, policies, rules, regulations, and letters of agreement as it relates to landside operations.
- Oversee the safety/security for construction operations, as assigned. Coordinate and monitor usage of landside lease space and parking lots.
- Perform revenue analysis. Process purchase orders, invoices and refund request forms.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation/airport management or a closely related field and minimum of 2 years’ recent experience in airport, parking, or construction operating procedures; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to comprehend written technical material related to airport operations and construction
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, writing at moderately complex level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programs
- Ability to pass TSA and employer mandated background checks and maintain security clearance as required
- Proof of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license. Must be able to receive a valid California State Driver’s License prior to operating airport vehicles
- Obtain and maintain security clearance as required by role and TSA regulations
Normal Working Hours:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekdays and weekends
- Typical shifts (subject to change): Monday thru Friday 5:30am-2:00pm, Sunday thru Thursday 2:00pm-10:30pm or combination thereof.
Submitted resumes will only be considered if the applicant meets the above required qualifications.